Posted by adam on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 1:52pm.
So far as we know, the Vikings stopped visiting North America in the eleventh century. Imagine you belong to a small viking community which was left behind by the last ships. Write part of a Sega describing your experiences in North America. Give your saga a memorable name.
im not syre what in supposed to do wiht this.
- socials 9 - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 1:57pm
What kind of HELP do you need? You need to be specific when asking questions here.
If all you do is post your entire assignment, nothing will happen since no one here will do your work for you. But if you are specific about what you don't understand about the assignment or exactly what help you need, someone might be able to assist you.
- socials 9 - adam, Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 2:09pm
waht am i supposed to wrte about?
is it supposed to be like this
today we arrived at north america. we fought witt indians and we lost.
obviously i would put more dteail. but is that kind of what they are looking for?
- socials 9 - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 2:44pm
Yes, that's right. Imagine yourself as one of those Vikings and write with lots of detail. You can research things (such as what Vikings' ships were like, how big or small, how many men at a time, what route they took, etc.) to help you include details.
And remember that they lived in a cold climate (Scandanavia) and ended up in an equally cold climate. What experiences would they have had in this climate? Do you think they ran into native people in the area where they landed? What did they eat? How long did they stay? (and on and on)
Let us know what you come up with.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- viking age - who are the vikings and what are their daily life, thank you
- World Studies - What is the region of North America where the vikings landed?
- european studies - i started to research but i cant find any answers that make ...
- author - Which of the following, if true, provides the strongest support for an ...
- angle - 1.) From the top of a lighthouse 52 metres high,the angles of depression...
- English - From the thirteenth to the sixteenth century, the Inca empire ...
- 205 - From the thirteenth to the sixteenth century, the Inca empire flourished ...
- CRITICAL THINKING - From the thirteenth to the sixteenth century, the Inca ...
- english: critical thinking - From the thirteenth to the sixteenth century, the ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. Describe North Dakota's ...