Posted by Annonom on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 1:47pm.
Find all values of the missing digit that make the statement true.
5,33_ is divisible by 11.
Math- - drwls, Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 2:05pm
Try them and see.
It isn't 5338.
Only one will work, since the evenly divisible numbers are 11 apart.
Math- - washa, Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 3:43pm
Math- - washa, Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 3:45pm
because if u try 1 8 or 6 it will not work.
Math- - drwls, Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 3:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find all values of the missing digit that make the statement true 214,21_...
- math - Find the value of the missing digit that makes the statement true. 214,...
- Math - Can someone please help me with this question? Find all values of the ...
- Math - Looking to find the missing digit for each statement true. The number ...
- math divisibility - i need to write the missing digit to make each number ...
- Algebra ASAP - so this is a fill in on a worksheet and I am having difficulty as...
- math - Find digits A and B in the number below so the folling condition are true...
- math - Using the numbers 1 through 9 with no repeats, find a 9 number such that...
- math - what is true of all values of x that will make divisible 2*x by6
- Math - math puzzle: i am less than 3000. all four digits are odd. all four ...