posted by terry on .
Six diseases/disorders terms, two from Chapter 7, two from Chapter 8, and two from Chapter 9.
I a working on a APA document that has to be correctly formated. My question to you is, (from comment no.1,: when I am citing, where do I, or "do" I,
1. erectile dysfunction: the inability of the male to attain or maintain an erection sufficient to perform sexual intercourse (Brooks, 2009 p. 268).
2. varicocele: enlarged veins of the spermatic cord (Brooks, 2009 p. 269).
3. Term: Definition (Citation).
4. Term: Definition (Citation).
5. Term: Definition (Citation).
6. Term: "Definition" (Citation, p. ).
Please see your later post, which I saw first.