Posted by andy on Monday, May 17, 2010 at 7:17pm.
Ineed help with the synonyms and antonyms
ex. perfect, frawless is this an antonym or synonym?
3rd grade - Jen, Monday, May 17, 2010 at 7:21pm
Do you mean flawless? If so, flawless means there is nothing wrong with it. A synonym is when the meanings are similar, or close, and an antonym is an opposite. Which are these?
3rd grade - Austin, Monday, May 17, 2010 at 10:14pm
They are synonyms
3rd grade - Arbaz, Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 8:11am
princess liana live with her farther the king and her mother the queen in a huge castel late one aftnoon she deided to go for a wark in the near by frost because she was bord and had no one to play with
princess liana has long blak hair and eye that were as bloo as the sky she was a king person who had a lovley smile but she was very lonley because she diden't have any brother or sister
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- vocab URGENT! - what is an antonym of paraphernalia and a sentence using it? and...
- english/antonyms - What is the antonym for these words? scatter double ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: The following word pairs are ...
- vocab - can scuttle have any prefixes or suffixes or can it be changed into a ...
- English - I need the synonyms and antonyms to all the tenth grade SAT vocabulary...
- 5th grade - whats the synonym and antonym for privateers
- 3rd grade - Synonyms of to imagine
- 6th grade - English - AAAAHHHH!!! "Antonyms" Antonyms are words that are ...
- SAT vocab - Would you say that deprecate, disdain (as a verb), and denounce are ...
- 3rd grade - what is a synonym