Posted by becca on Monday, May 17, 2010 at 4:53pm.
i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell me
1.) write the point-slope form of the equation of the line with slope -2 passing through the point ( -5, -9).
2.) write the point-slope form of an equation of the line through the points at ( -9, -9) and ( 6, -6).
3 find an equation of the line with the slope 9 and y-intercept 3.
4.) find the slope-intercept form of the equation of the line that passes through the point ( -1, 1) and has slope 8.
5.) give the intercepts of 2x-4y = -1. then graph the equation.
6.) find the slope-intercept form of the line passing through the point (5,2) and parallel to the line y = 2x+6.
7.) find f(-7) if f(x) = 5x-6.
8.) find f(-4) if f(x) = 2x+5.
9.) find f(3) if f(x) = -3x-4.
10.) find the slope of (-4,4) and (2,-5).
11.) find the slope of (5,0) and (0,2).
12.) find the slope of a vertical line.
13.) find the slope of a horizontal line.
14.) write the point slope form of a line that passes through the point (2,4) and has a slope of -4.
15.) write the point slope form of a line that passes through the points (4,6) and (2,5).
16.) write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line having the given slope and passing through the given point.
17.) m= 1/4 (-8,6)
18.) write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line passing through each pair of points.
(1,3) and (-3,-5)
19.) (4,5) and (-5,5)
20.) find the x and y-intercept, then graph the equation.
22.) find the slope and y-intercept, then graph the equation.
solve and graph the fallowing:
25.) x+5>or = too 1.
26.) 6x> or = too 48.
27.) -10b < or = too 120.
28.) 5(7-3x)> 12.
29.) 5x+3< or = too 2x+9.
30.) 2> 3x+2 > -13.
31.) x-5 > -3.
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 17, 2010 at 4:55pm
Aww -- come on! Do you really expect someone on Jiskha to do your homework for you?
We might have helped you with two or three problems that confuse you. However, 31 problems show that you're just trying to cheat!
math - Jen, Monday, May 17, 2010 at 5:00pm
7.) find f(-7) if f(x) = 5x-6
You just plug in the -7
28.) 5(7-3x)> 12.
You must attempt the problems yourself. Nobody is going to solve them for you.
math - sarah, Friday, May 29, 2015 at 10:49am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Algebra - I'm suppose to write an equation with the following information: Line ...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- math - I have a few question so I will number them off. Please answer them for ...
- algebra - Write the equation of the line that passes through point (5, 4) with a...
- Algebra - 1.Tell whether the sequence is arithmetic. If it is, what is the ...
- Math - 1. Use point-slope form to write the equation of a line that has a slope ...
- Math - Write your answer in standard form. Show all your work if you want to be ...
- Algebra - Choose 1 set of points from the choices below. Then, solve the problem...