Posted by Ashley on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 9:43pm.
I need help with two problem please.
over the m is 2.
Please help me. over the w is three and 5w is 2. so could please help me this had to be done tonight.
intermidate alegebra - Reiny, Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 10:11pm
first one, I think you mean
4m^2 + 20m + 25 = 0
this is a perfect square and factors to
(2m+5)(2m+5) = 0
(2m+5)^2 = 0
m = -5/2
second one, I think you mean
w^3 + 5w^2 - w = 5
factor it by grouping
w^2(w+5) - (w+5) = 0
(w+5)(w^2 - 1) = 0
((w+5)(w+1)(w-1) = 0
w = -5, ± 1
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- alegebra - 4m^+20m+25= 4(m+20m+25) over the 4 is two square could you check this...
- algebra 1 - 2+a/-4=3/5 Two plus a over negative four equals three over five. ...
- about this site please read - im trying to post something but it says I cant ...
- Algebra 2 - would some one please check these for me 1. divide x^2-36y^2 over 5x...
- Calculus - The integral from 1 to 5 of 1/x^2*(times) the square root of 1+(1/x)...
- 7th grade math help please the REAL ms.sue - 1. Mac’s farm has a total of 18 ...
- Please help quick!!!!! History - Name and describe three facets of modern ...
- algebra - I have to simplify this please help how to solve the problem involving...
- Math Help! - Solve each problem. 1. two-thirds equals twelve over x x = 18 x = ...
- alegebra 1 - the question is a diamond problem and it already gives you the sum ...