Posted by Kelsey on Friday, May 14, 2010 at 12:59pm.
I read over my answers and re-done them, could someone please check them again for me.. Thanks in advance
1. By creating a committee on social welfare, the American Association of Labor Legislation helped to
A. decrease public hospital costs.
B. implement fee schedules.
C. implement health care coverage for the working class and needy.
D. create the Indian Health Service.
I chose C.
2. Which type of medical service reimbursement is the least used today?
B. Preferred provider organization
C. Health maintenance organization
I chose D.
3. Low income and categorically needy are both eliibility requirements for
C. Medical savings plan
D. Self-insurance coverage.
I chose A.
4. Which health insurance program is designed to complement the retirement, survivor, and disability insurance enacted under Title II of the Social Security Act?
C. State Children's Health Insurance Program
D. Civilian Health and Medical Program- Veterans Administration
I chose B.
5. You belong to an HMO. By paying the HMO premium and being treated through that HMO, you're helping to
A. increase plan enrollment
B. decrease managed care costs
C. provide more managed care options for employees
D. control plan costs for everyone
I chose C.
- reimbursement methodologies - Writeacher, Friday, May 14, 2010 at 1:24pm
Have you made corrections?
- reimbursement methodologies - Kelsey, Friday, May 14, 2010 at 2:03pm
Yes, I went back and changed the answers that Anonymous, said were wrong on the other post. I was needed someone to re-check my new answers for me...Thanks for the help.
- reimbursement methodologies - Writeacher, Friday, May 14, 2010 at 2:41pm
I agree with your correction for #2.
For 3 and 4, read through these -- thoroughly! -- to decide if you're correct or not.
I disagree with #5 (which I think is supposed to be #6, right?).
- reimbursement methodologies - Kelsey, Friday, May 14, 2010 at 8:34pm
Would these be the correct answers?
5. D (which was my original answer)
- reimbursement methodologies - Mary, Monday, May 24, 2010 at 2:33am
I took the test and 2 is A and three is B. 4 is A 5. is D
- reimbursement methodologies - erica, Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 10:08pm
medicare and medicaid financial issues put constraints on a. physician services
Answer this Question
Reimbursement Methodologies - Your reviewing reimbursement for a medical ...
reimbursement methodologies - you're reviewing reimbursement for a Medicare ...
Reimbursement Methodologies - Who is responisable for adjusting the Medicare DRG...
reimbursement methodologies - I am looking for a website that may help me with ...
reimbursement methodologies - does anyone have answers to test 38181803 for penn...
reimbursement methodologies - you're reviewing reimbursement for medicare ...
Reimbursement methodologies - You're reviewing reimbursement for a medicare ...
Reimbursement Methodologies Final Exam - Can anyone please help me with Part A ...
reimbursement methodologies - you're the director of a hospital health ...
Health Care Reimbursement Methodologies - Your hospital has just received a ...