Posted by kayci on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 7:28pm.
i just want to know if my answeres are correct!
A.The problem = the main issue or subject being in vestigated in the study
B.a method=a procedure, process, or approach used to investigate the problem
C.a finding=a proven result obtained as a part of the investigation
D.an assumption=a supporting idea, belif, or theory for which no proof is provided in the study
E.irrelevant information=material that does not directly help to provide an understanding of the problem.
1) A variety of drugs were used in the test. this statement would be classified as?
i put 1
2)Left-handed people demonstrated greater brain activity than right-handed people when under the influence of drugs.
i put 3
3)after drugs were administered the brain activity of each person was recorded.
i put 2
4)The right and left hemispheres of the brain are connected by nerves.
i put 4
- science - kayci, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 8:02pm
can someone please help me by checking to see if my answers are right!
- science - PsyDAG, Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 10:42am
The first three are right. However, if anatomical studies have been done, then 4 would be a finding.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science someone please check my answers - i just want to know if my answeres ...
- Science - Why is the use of the inquiry process a practical way to approach ...
- Subject Selection - I would just like to know that in what field should i study ...
- Psychology - You have decided to use the case study method to investigate a ...
- Business Research - I am having a hard time figuring this out, can anyone help ...
- 6th grade grammar - Can you check the following sentences, please? Identify the ...
- biological psychlogy - identify one genetic method and explain how this method ...
- chemistry - Experiment: Gravimetric Determination of Phosphorus in Fertilizer ...
- research in education - Using a laid down procedure for problem identification. ...
- Subject-verb agreement - which of the following sentences demonstrates proper ...