Posted by alex on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 4:51pm.
what is a fracture?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 4:54pm
Here's the definition of fracture.
Did you mean FRACTION?
- math - alex, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 4:58pm
No, when dealing with fractions, how do you fracture?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 5:06pm
I've never heard of fracturing fractions.
Here's the only reference I found.
- math - alex, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 5:12pm
thank you for your help!!
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 5:47pm
Answer this Question
- math - What is 3 fracture each fourth...5 fracture each half...3 fracture each ...
- Grammar - Proofread and insert the proper punctuation. The x-rays revealed: an ...
- help anatomy questions - 10.what is the name of the inner portion of the kidney...
- fracture mechanics - Describe the difference between the fracture behavior of ...
- Sceince - Okay, is a Internal Fracture a fracture that doen't involve surgery......
- Stats - Studies show that 38% of all women suffer from hip fractures caused by ...
- math - what does 2-fracture each third mean?!
- math - how to find 2 fracture each third
- medical coding - This patient was admitted for treatment of a traumatic left ...
- 3rd grade math - What does 5 fracture each 1/2 mean?