Posted by Greiye on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 3:20pm.
For this writing assignment, you are going to see words out of order and perhaps not in the correct form you will need for the sentence. Make a correct sentence using all elements that you are given.
2. et/petit/être/la fille/brun
3. gros/grand/et/être/les hommes
4. intelligente/la femme/être
5. être/blond/les amies
8. je/intelligent/une étudiante/être
Can you check my answers?
1. Monsieur est grand et mince.
2. La fille est brune et petite.
3. Les hommes est grand et gros.
4. La femme est intelligente.
5. Les amies sont blonde.
6. Nous sommes roux.
7. Tu es intelligent.
8. Nous sommes intelligent.
- french - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 7:40pm
3. Les hommes = plural. Not the men (they) IS but (they) ARE = sont grands et gros. (If the subject is plural, the verb and adjectives will be also.
5. Basic in French is, if the noun is feminine and singular, all adjectives will be as well. If the noun is plural and feminine (as Les amies is in this sentence), all adjecives will also be feminine and plural = blondes
8. Plural subject = plural verb = plural adjective. intelligents.
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - Frenchy, Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 9:32am
For 8 I would say :
Je suis une étudiante intelligente
Answer this Question
- Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...
- conditional sentence - 1. If the sound system hadn't failed,last night's show ...
- conditional sentence - 1. If the sound system hadn't failed, last night's show ...
- Writing - Is this correct? describe the feedback you received from WritePointSM...
- English Essay - Which one of the following elements is most important when you'...
- English - ut the words in correct sentence order. If necessary, change the form ...
- English - Using California as a topic, number and write one example of each of ...
- english - 2.Which sentence uses correct parallel construction? A. The painter ...
- english - I need to write a sentence using the words: fingernails,trees, when,...
- English/Writing - I have to use all these words in one long sentence and the ...