Posted by Adrik on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 4:30pm.
there are 20 pages in jamals book he read 1/5 of the book how many pages did he read
2nd grade - Courtney, Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 4:33pm
He read 4 pages!
2nd grade - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 5:19pm
Does Adrik know how to figure that out?? Just to give the answer is not very helpful if you don't explain how you got that answer.
2nd grade - hanna banana, Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 5:26pm
2nd grade - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 5:33pm
And how will you know that a 2nd grader (if he really is a 2nd grader!) will know what that means?
2nd grade - hunter, Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 2:43pm
1st grade - Laos Viet, Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 8:49pm
2nd grade - Jade, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 7:45pm
I'm in 6th grade, the answer is 4, the reason is because, 20 divided by 4=5
and 5x4=20, so the answer is,4.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Fractions - Warren read 1/6 of the pages of a book last Monday. Tuesday he ...
- 2nd Grade Math - Craig reads a book with 10 pages in the morning, a book with 26...
- Math - Ms Lin has 6 hrs to finish a 400 page book. She has already read 150 ...
- math word problem(fraction) - Chris read 312 pages of a book at first.he read ...
- math - Roxanne read a book. On monday she read 120 pages of the book. On tuesday...
- math,(fraction) - during school holidays, Chris read 312 pages of a book at ...
- math - Peter is reading a 103 page book. He has read three pages more than one ...
- algebra - John read 1/4 of pages of book on Saturday and another 2/3 of pages on...
- Algebra - Peter is reading a 193-book. He has three pages more than one fourth ...
- maths - sally read 21 pages of a book on Satuday. She read 5/9 of the remainder ...