Posted by Karin on Monday, May 10, 2010 at 10:57pm.
I have tried it but i keep getting the wrong roots can someone solve this?
Algebra 2. - Do, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 10:59pm
is that all equal to zero.
Algebra 2. - Karin, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 11:03pm
it dosent say on the worksheet, it says
Algebra 2. - Do, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 11:06pm
That is the same thing.
What are you trying to do? Simplify the equation.
Algebra 2. - Karin, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 11:07pm
oh well we have to figure out the roots but this one im lost on how to finish it
Algebra 2. - Do, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 11:15pm
(4 x+1)^2 (x^2+1) is the simplified version
and x=+i and x=-i
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - How do you solve this? 5x- [1.5 -3.6] [0.2 1.3] [-0.3 2.8]= [-5.6 1.7] 5x...
- algebra 1 - -2/3z=-4/9 i tried to solve, but i keep on getting the wrong answer...
- Math - f(x+1)=8x^2+x-3 f(-x)=8x^2+x-3 work: #1 8(x+1)(x+1)+x-3 then FOIL 8(x^2+x...
- Algebra - - ok... we keep getting this one wrong: Solve the following equation ...
- Algebra - The answer in the book however says -(5x^2-17x-9)/(x-3)(x+2) so I don'...
- 8th Grade Algebra- Answer Check - Solve each system of equations, give the ...
- factoring,math - can someone show me how to factor this: i keep getting -6 and 5...
- physics - i tried doing this on my calculator but i keep getting the wrong ...
- Algebra - There are two solutions to | 16x - 5 | = 3. The greatest solution is ...
- Pre Calculus - So I only have 3 homework questions left and I can't seem to ...