Posted by Ales1 on Monday, May 10, 2010 at 2:40pm.
I don't know these answers. Can you help me? Greatest common factor in 1.6y^2-9y+18.
4. factor out greatest common factor in 4x^2-12x+20
4 and 5 are factoring out the greatest common and 1-4 is finding the greastest common factor.
- Greatest Common factors - Anonymous, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 3:40pm
The greatest common factor is the highest number (or variable, or both) that you can divide each part by.
4. The GCF is 4, so when you divide each part by 4 you get x^2-3x+5
Try the rest, and submit them if you want them checked.
- Greatest Common factors - Mz. Swagga, Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 10:39am
Thanks alot. I got an A on my assignment.
- Greatest Common factors - Anonymous, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 1:01pm
>) Well dumb chess weakling, all i know iz the answer to 30a^3b-40ab^3 4 iz 10ab >)
>( thats it! >(
- Greatest Common factors - agg92438, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 1:03pm
>)MWA HAHAHAHAHA >) CHESS WEAKLING!
- math - Anonymous, Monday, November 9, 2015 at 6:43am
Greatest common factor for 39,6
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - We can rewrite the expression 16 + 8 as 8x(2+1). Notice that 8 is the ...
- Math (Greatest common factor) - Please Help! I dont understand the question ...
- MATH 117 - What is the greatest common factor (HINT: It may help for you to show...
- Algebra - I need a step by step explanation of finding the GCF of (6ysquare -3y...
- Math - If a is the greatest common factor of 72 and 48, and if b is the greatest...
- Math - Which is the expression that can be factored using the greatest common ...
- algebra - How do you factor out the greatest common factor? 1. 96x^9y^8+60x^2y^6...
- Algebra - How do I factor out the greatest common monomial factor? 1) 9m^7 - 3m^...
- math - 1. What is the greatest common factor of: 2x2x5x7x7 2x5x5x7x7 a. 2x5 b. ...
- math - A student is attempting to factor a polynomial. Sample mathematical work ...