Posted by Franco on Monday, May 10, 2010 at 9:51am.
Can you check if everything is OK? Thank you very much for your invaluable help.
1) You mustn't bully your friends.
2) You mustn't disturb the lesson.
3) You must forge your parent's signature in your school report.
4) Are you going to be tested in history tomorrow?
5)Define the interior monologue and explain in what way it differs (or it different from?) from the stream of consciousness. Refer then to the reading done in class, taken from Virginia Woolf's "To the Lighthouse", and describe the kind of interior monologue employed. What is the subject of Mrs. Ramsay's flow of thoughts? Is external reality excluded from it?
6) Analyse the main themes of R.L. Stevenson's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde focusing your attention on the kind of imagery used to describe the duality of man's nature.
7) In what way are Clarissa and Septimus similar? Outline their personalities making reference to their reaction to the bursting of a car's tyre (tire?).
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 10:20am
3. rather than "in" = "on" the school report
7. American = tire / British = tyre
Everything else is AOK.
- English - Jen, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 10:47am
6. Instead of Analyse, analyze
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 11:03am
Jen, that would depend.
American English = analyze, BUT
British English = analyse
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I really hope you can check the following questions and statements. 1...
- English - I forgot to include a few more sentences I'm not sure of. Thank you. 1...
- English - I still have a few doubts on school rules. I hope you can have a look ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences for me, please? It's urgent. 1) ...
- English - I forgot to add the following sentences. Thank you very much. 1) In ...
- English - I included a few things about correct behaviour in class. Can you ...
- Foreign languages - Writeacher, could you please check these sentences on school...
- English - Can someone of you check these sentences, please? Thank you in advance...
- English - Can you please check these sentences for me? Thank you very much. It ...
- Art - I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much for your ...