Posted by george on Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:30pm.
what is a compound?
the queston is
which word is a compound word?
- language - Dani, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:33pm
A compound word is made when two words are joined to form a new word
- language - george, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:37pm
so is it (B)
- language - Dani, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:43pm
eye + ball= eyeball
grand + mother = grandmother
- language - george, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:44pm
but black + ness = blackness sorry i dont get please explan it to me
- language - Dani, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:53pm
Because a compound is when two words are joined together to make one word. Black alone ia a word. Is ness?
- language - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 10, 2010 at 2:21am
Try A. Black is a word. Bird is a word. Put them together for a compound word = blackbird.
Answer this Question
- english - I am looking for a word, that when added to each word in this group of...
- Language - Identify the choice that best describes the underlined word in the ...
- chemistry - Some properties of the two compounds are listed below: Melting point...
- English - The plane came down later than expected. 15. In this sentence, what ...
- Chemistry - I did the work, but I need help checking it... A compound contains ...
- READING - Underline each compound subject once and each compound predicate twice...
- chemistry - Which of the following describes the compound Mn(NO2)2? If the ...
- Grammar - If the word “very” or an adverb that ends in “ly” is part of your ...
- Language arts check answers - If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. simple ...
- english - Is the word Redskins a compound word?