Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:05pm.
For a timeline: would it go from
100 AC to 200 DC to 300 DC.
would it be
100 AC to 100 DC to 200 DC?
Socal Studies - bobpursley, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:21pm
What does AC, DC mean?
Socal Studies - Anonymous, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:23pm
aC is the same as B.C.
and dC is the same as AD
aC means antes de Cristo in Spanish
dC means despues de Cristo
Socal Studies - Writeacher, Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:29pm
BC = before Christ -- and you count down. 800 BC was 300 years earlier than 500 BC.
AD = anno domini (after Christ's birth, supposedly) -- and you count up. 800 AD was 300 years later than 500 AD.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Which of these sequences shows exponential growth? a) 800, 400, 200, ...
- Genetics - Genes: Brown = B Big eyes = E Small ears = S Frizzy hair = F These 4 ...
- Stats - Y is a discrete random variable. The table below reports the values of Y...
- chemistry - Given this data in a study on how the rate of a reaction was ...
- statistics - A professional basketball player has embarked on a program to study...
- pre algebra - 14 is what percent of 200 100/200 =x/14 read as 100% is to 200 as ...
- Chemistry(Thank you for helping) - 1) Given this data in a study on how the rate...
- Algebra 1 - The attendances at a high school basketball games seems to be ...
- Chemistry - one mole of ideal gas is slowly heated at a constant pressure of 2.0...
- Stats - Suppose X & Y are two independent stocks' returns with: E(X) = E(Y) =15...