January 22, 2017
Post a New Question
price elastic & Microeconomics
Friday, May 7, 2010
How do you compute the price elasticity of demand for paint which is $3.00 and it went up .50 more what is the caculations
Answer This Question
- Suppose you are a painter, and the price of a gallon of paint ...
- You are a painter, and the price of a gallon of paint increases from...
- you are a painter, and the price of a gallon of paint increases...
- Price elasticity of demand.Tell whether is elastic,perfectly ...
Advanced Microeconomics College Level
- Information on the price elasticity of ...
- 1. Suppose that as the price of Y falls from $3.00 to $1.00 the ...
Microeconomics; price elasticity of demand
- Please check and correct my answers...
- Paint increase from $3.00 a gallon to $3.50 a gallon. The paint...
- Identify three goods each for which your demand is (a) elastic or (b...
- Suppose the price of widgets rises from $7 to $9 and consumption of ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help