Posted by Chris on Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 9:03pm.
If I have a perimeter of 28 inches, how many rectangles can I draw and what are the dimensions?
- 5th grade - bobpursley, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 9:05pm
You can draw as many as you want.
Here is one:
Here is another
here is another
- 5th grade - Chris, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 9:16pm
I need to have 7 and have already used up the whole numbers 1X13, 2X12, 3X11, 4X10, 5X9, 6X8, so what is the 7th rectangle measurement????
- 5th grade - bobpursley, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 9:21pm
- 5th grade - Chris, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 9:24pm
Thanks. I thought a square would not be classified as a rectangle.
- 5th grade - bobpursley, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 9:28pm
squares are rectangles, but rectangles are not all square. Look at the definition of a rectangle in your text.
- 5th grade - 1, Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:30am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5TH GRADE MATH - Need help trying to tell my daughter what or how to draw this...
- 5th grade Maths - With help of the 10 equilateral triangles of side 3 cm, 8 ...
- math - consider pairs of rectangles where the dimensions are doubled (rectangles...
- Maths - Draw a rectangle of perimeter 30cm and length of sides in the ratio 1:2....
- Optimization (Math) - The mayor of a village wants to build a library of which ...
- Sixth Grade Math - Three different rectangles have an are of 28 square units. ...
- 5th grade - Draw a triangle with a perimeter of 50 ft.
- 5th grade - draw a line segment for 7/8 inches
- grade 3 math - two rectangles have an area of 36 square inches. Name two ...
- 5th grade math - how do you draw a centimeter box with the dimensions 3 by 4 by ...