Posted by danashia on Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 5:19pm.
how do you find equivelent fractions
4th grade - Luke, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 5:30pm
Equivalent fractions are fractions that may look different, but are equal to each other. Two equivalent fractions may have a different numerator and a different denominator.
4th grade - Sara!, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 5:43pm
to find equivelent fractions you cross multiply them
4th grade - Reiny, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 6:03pm
start with any fraction
multiply the numerator and the denominator by the same number will give you an equivalent fraction
3/8*(5/5) = 15/40
3/8*(3/3) = 9/24
3/8, 15/40, 9/24 etc are all equivalent fractions
4th grade - ben, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 11:43pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - c. multiplying x/6-5/8=4 by 6 did not eliminate all the fractions/ ...
- fractions- 3rd grade - Name 2 fractions that are equivalent to 3 4th
- 4th grade math - how do you find 3 equivalent fractions for 4/9??
- Decimal fractions - What is the simplest way of defining the phrase "decimal ...
- 4th grade math fractions - can anyone please answer and explain this A little ...
- 4th grade - Write 3 different improper fractions that equal 4 and 2/3
- 4th grade - put fractions in order from smallest to largest 2/3, 1/2. 1/4, 2/5
- 4th grade math - write 3 different improper fractions that equal 4 2/3
- math 4th grade - how do i put the following fractions in order from least to ...
- Algebra - find the equivelent of -d(-69)