Posted by Sarai on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 9:39pm.
A computer transmits 11 Web pages in 4 seconds to a Web server. A second computer transmits 33 pages in 8 seconds to the server. Are these two computers transmitting at the same speed?
Math - lucas, Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 10:00pm
no they are not, the second one is transmitting more than the first one. in 8 seconds the first one will transmitt 22, where in 8 seconds the second one will transmit 33.
Math - Sarai, Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 10:24pm
How did you come up with that? I don't get how you did the math to it? Can you show me how?
Math - DrBob222, Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 10:50pm
#1. (11 pages/4 sec) x 8 sec = 22 pages.
#2 33 pages/8 sec x 8 sec - 33 pages.
Math - Sarai, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 3:36pm
ohhh ok...now I get it thanks! I just couldn't picture it :)
Math - Luke, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 5:42pm
I remember that math question from Axia... MAT 115 final.
Math - Martha, Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 5:42pm
I remember that math question from Axia... MAT 115 final. That was an easy A.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mat115 - Need help with this math question and need to show work. A computer ...
- computers - What type of network is a collection of devices that equally share ...
- computer - how to make a web server model
- Planning - What is the difference between Web 1.0 and Web 2.0? Web 1.0 is about ...
- Computers - What does IP Address mean? HOw is it used? IP address is your ...
- computer - Which of the following types of computers is considered a portable ...
- computer tech - you are starting up a new business and have just rented an ...
- windows 2003 server - You are the network administrator for an electrical goods ...
- brcm - diffrent models of computer What is your question? What is your thinking ...
- computer literacy - Google strategy for matching the web pages to the searching ...