Posted by Deb on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 1:29pm.
what are the most important issues for a human service agency to address in fee setting?
human service - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 3:18pm
Try some of these sites:
human service - C, Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 6:59am
There are 8 important issues in fee setting within a Human Service Organization and these are those issues:
1. Direct and indirect costs
2. Depreciation and use allowance
3. Unallowable costs
4. Profit margins
5. Fixed and variable costs
6. Break-even points
7. Market prices
8. Variable fee and sliding fee schedules
human service - sara, Sunday, June 29, 2014 at 10:24pm
what issues are not important when setting fees in Human Sercvice
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- business - Resource: Ch. 11 of Financial Management for Human Service ...
- Financial Management for HHS - What are the most important issues for a human ...
- Financial Management - Out of these major fee-settings issues ? what are the ...
- human services professionals - what are the most important issues for a human ...
- human services - What would you say is the most important aspect to a human ...
- adult education - you are a CEO at a human service Agency, who just took over ...
- human services agency interview - Can someone direct me in the righ direction I'...
- human service 220 - How does data and information support human service ...
- Human service - Why are integrated information management systems important in ...
- Human Service Administration - Can you explain why integrated information ...