Posted by Shadow on Monday, May 3, 2010 at 10:25pm.
Are these the right answers?Thanks
Math - PsyDAG, Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 8:17am
1. If it is really (xy)^2/xy, then you are right. If not, it is just y.
2. The two p's cancel each other out = mn
3. The two "c^2" cancel each other out = -5/4d^2
4. The c^3 should be in the denominator rather than the numerator = (-1/6)/(c^3).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - (-2c^4)(4cd)(-cd^2)
- math, correction - Add or subtract as indicated. Express your result in simplest...
- Math - I have 2 problems that I just need to know if they are right 1. Add, ...
- Algebra (check my answers) - Please check these answers. Multiply -7(2a2 -4) = -...
- Math...help - remove the brackets and simplify questions a) 3(2a+5)+2(a+7) b) 5(...
- math - Please check my answers! Simplify the product. 7x(x+4) A. 7x^2+4 B. 7x^2+...
- math - Connections Academy what is 3! simplified as a 2 b 5 c 3 d 6*** simplify ...
- Math Help? Check my answers. - Simplify 6 x 3 divide 3 - 1. Pre-Algebra? Answers...
- algebra 2 - 1.Simplify the difference. n^2 - lOn+24 9 / n^2 - 13n + 42 — 7 A. n-...
- Math - I have solved the following and I am writing just their answers with it, ...