Posted by made' on Monday, May 3, 2010 at 4:52pm.
Please check :)
1. How did the pattern of european immigration shift in 1890?
A. from jewish to catholic
B. From northern to southern and eastern europeans***
C. from eastern to southern europeans
D. from eastern to western europeans
2. The massive government spending of the new deal led to
A. the end of the depression
B. some short term economic improvement***
C. the collapse of capitolism
D. extreme shortages of food
3. what event led carter to impose a boycott on the 1980 summer olympics?
A. soviet invasion of afghanistan***
B. chinese refusal to sign the SALT II treaty
C. Iranian revolution
D. Israeli cutoff of peace talks
4. Some anti-imperalists feared the existence of
A. foreign markets
B. different races in the united states
C. large standing armies***
D. a new frontier
5. when a government lifted price controls after the war, prices
A. remained about the same
B. rose faster than wages***
C. fell to prewar levels
D. required government support
- american history - GuruBlue, Monday, May 3, 2010 at 7:19pm
I disagree with #2
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- history - please help me with this question: how did the pattern of European ...
- history - i'm stuck on my history homeowork, can someone please help me with ...
- US History - 1. How did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890? a. ...
- American History - How did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890?
- U.S.History - i cant find this in my book. i've probably read about it but i ...
- HiSTORY ....helpppppp - One unintended consequence of the immigration ...
- geography - Will you check my answers please? 1. Is central America on the North...
- history - how did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How did the Reformation affect Northern Europe? A: The...
- US History - Please help me with these: (I finally finished English 2, and am ...