Posted by renee on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 10:46pm.
Find the best buy on pasta sauce
a. 45oz for $1.59
b. 1qt 16 oz for $1.99
c. 1qt. for $1.29
d. 48 oz for $1.79
my answer is A
15. Identify the base in the following statement 11% of what is 77?
my answer is the base is What number
16. Identify the amount in the following application represent the amount: Dave invested $8,500 in a time deposit. What interest will he earn for 2 years if the interest rat is 4.75%? my answer is the amount $8,500
- math - drwls, Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 6:53am
(a) is correct for the first question
15. The answer is 700 (77/0.11). I don't know why they call it the "base". 700 is the "what" in the question.
15. No way can he double his money in two years at 4.75% interest. With monthly compounding, he will earn 4.85% per year, or 9.95% after two years. With simple interest (no compounding), he would earn 2 x 4.75% = 9.5%. That is just over $800.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the best buy on pasta sauce a. 45 oz for $1.59 b. 1qt 16oz for $1.99...
- math - Find the unit price (cost for 1 ounce), to determine which is the best ...
- math - 5gal 1qt - 2qt 1pt= _gal _qt _pt
- math - 2gal/1*4qt/1gal*2pt/1qt= ? would that be 16pt
- math - 20 fl oz/min = __ qt/day answer: 1qt/4 day?
- math - 8gal 7qt minus 5gal 2qt= 6gal 1qt Is this right
- math - Manny makes dinner using 1 box of pasta and 1 jar of sauce. If pasta is ...
- Math - An Italian restaurant serves pasta dishes with the following options: ...
- math - Manny makes dinner using 1 box pasta and 1 jar of sauce. If pasta is sold...
- math - I am taking test and I have done it twice these are the problems I am ...