Posted by y912f on .
72. Solve for the variable in the equation:
4.9x + 4.4 = 19.1
71. Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and produces one gumball in its output act like a function?
69. Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and produces two gumballs in its output at like a function?
65. Solve for a in the equation:
2 1/2 a= -25
(That's written: two and a half a equals negative twenty five)
I got a=-10
62. Determine if y=x/2 is a function.
58. An equation is not a function if even one x value produces _____ corresponding y values(s).
b. less than one
c. more than one
d. zero for a
Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 10:32pm
69,yes, it is a function,for each input, y=2
all others correct.