Posted by y912f on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 10:28pm.
72. Solve for the variable in the equation:
4.9x + 4.4 = 19.1
71. Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and produces one gumball in its output act like a function?
69. Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and produces two gumballs in its output at like a function?
65. Solve for a in the equation:
2 1/2 a= -25
(That's written: two and a half a equals negative twenty five)
I got a=-10
62. Determine if y=x/2 is a function.
58. An equation is not a function if even one x value produces _____ corresponding y values(s).
b. less than one
c. more than one
d. zero for a
- Algebra - bobpursley, Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 10:32pm
69,yes, it is a function,for each input, y=2
all others correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and ...
- Algebra - I have an input / output machine I need a rule I can use for any value...
- Math - What's the rule the function machine using, input 22,output 12,input 23,...
- Math - Hey, I need your help! I have an input output table that I need the ...
- Big Data - Suppose our input data to a map-reduce operation consists of integer ...
- math - there are triplets that pass a three color gumball machine. each gumball ...
- Algebra function problem, check/help? - Set up a function for the following ...
- algebra help, please :) - The output of a function is 24 less than 9times the ...
- I NEED HELP MATH - i have my input output table but i don't know how to complete...
- math - input 1 nickel/output 3 pennies, input 1 dime/output 3 nickels, input 1 ...