Posted by y912f on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 10:28pm.
72. Solve for the variable in the equation:
4.9x + 4.4 = 19.1
71. Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and produces one gumball in its output act like a function?
69. Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and produces two gumballs in its output at like a function?
65. Solve for a in the equation:
2 1/2 a= -25
(That's written: two and a half a equals negative twenty five)
I got a=-10
62. Determine if y=x/2 is a function.
58. An equation is not a function if even one x value produces _____ corresponding y values(s).
b. less than one
c. more than one
d. zero for a
- Algebra - bobpursley, Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 10:32pm
69,yes, it is a function,for each input, y=2
all others correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Does a machine that takes one quarter at a time into its input and ...
- math - there are triplets that pass a three color gumball machine. each gumball ...
- Algebra - There are 4 problems that I don't understand how to solve so, please ...
- Math- probabilities - A gumball machine contains 6 red gumballs and 6 white ...
- algebra - How do I do substitution equations out of the equations in the system...
- Algebra22222!!! - Choose the ordered pair that is a solution to the system of ...
- math/algebra - solve each of the following systems by substitution. 16) 5x -2y...
- physics - Driving along a crowded freeway, you notice that it takes a time t to ...
- Physics - A machine is used to either do work or to convert energy. To find the ...
- Health Physics - A machine is used to either do work or to convert energy. To ...