Posted by LOOBY on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 9:24am.
for my music homework i have got these words
which i need to match up with these sentences
Single melodic line - i think this matches up with Polyphonic.
a few parts spaced apart
chordal parts that move together
two or more melodies playing at the same time
many different psrts playing close together.
im not sure which ones match ive looked on some websites but i am still struggling. thanks for your help.
MUSIC - SraJMcGin, Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 10:09am
1. polyphonic = music in which the melody is accompanied by voices in the same rhythm
2. homophonic = Melody accompanied by chords. All the notes are moving the same way, accompanying the same melody.
3 & 4 = Texture is the use of one or more sounds to create music. It can be thick or thin, simple or complex.
SraMcGin-MUSIC - looby, Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 4:33am
a big thankyou to you thanks for your help!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Music - I have heard of polyphonic textures, are polyphonic textures the same as...
- MUSIC - 1. What is the difference between composition and improvisation? Choose ...
- music - 1. When were the Middle Ages? (1 point) A. 100–500** B. 500–1500 C. 1450...
- music - what is an element in music There are a number of musical elements: ...
- Music - Try to find examples of three pieces of music that use three different ...
- Music - I have these questions on my assignment, so would you please check my ...
- music - my daughter in 2nd grade need help with her music homework. her rhythms ...
- MUSIC ASAP - Hi I'm a music man that sings and plays trumpets and 'bout to write...
- art/music - i have to name 2 pieces from the baroque, classical, or romantic ...
- music - hi um could you help me i have to do a music assignment and i to talk to...