Posted by anonymous on Friday, April 30, 2010 at 1:55am.
Insert your values for x, y, z, & n into KxFey(C2O4)z·nH2O and provide the correct
coefficients to balance the following equation:
___ Fe(NH4)2(SO4)2·6H2O + ___ H2C2O4 + ___ K2C2O4 + ___ H2O2
___ KxFey(C2O4)z·nH2O + ___ (NH4)2SO4 + ___ H2SO4 + ___ H2O
chemistry lab - DrBob222, Friday, April 30, 2010 at 12:02pm
I can't make heads or tails of this question. Do you have one equation or two? If equations they are, where are the arrows. Is there a difference between the top two lines and the lower two lines?
chemistry lab - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 2:32pm
you need to provide your values for x,y,z and n
chemistry lab - Corphaus, Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 2:38am
Yeah I'm having trouble with this one! If x = 3, y = 1, z = 3, and n = 3... then redox reaction...difficult to say the least.
chemistry lab - Arrash, Thursday, July 8, 2010 at 1:09pm
Dr. Bob, this is one equation where the arrow blongs between the top part of the equation, and the bottom part of the equation. So between ___ H2O2 and ___ KxFey(C2O4)z·nH2O.
To Find X, Y, Z, and N you need the mass percents which are 34.9 %, 11.4 %, 42.7%, and 11.0 % respectively. I know how to calculate the empirical formula but I feel as if I'm doing it wrong. I got K9Fe2(C2)4)5*6H20. I don't think that is correct because I cannot balance the equation properly
chemistry lab - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 2:47am
i did it perfectly fine,
i don't know wat it means by redox though..
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry Lab - Provide the correct coefficients to balance the following ...
- Chemistry - a) Find the empirical formula for KxFey(C2O4)z·nH2O given % percents...
- Chemistry - This is a balancing eqn Im finding rather tricky: ___Fe(NH4)2(SO4)2 ...
- calculus - Leave any unneeded answer spaces blank. [Hint: use synthetic division...
- statistics - Terms and Definitions matching ___ Statistics ___ Discrete variable...
- math - Show how to make one addend the next ten number. complete the new ...
- science - freezing and thawing cycle that causes potholes in roads and breaks in...
- French - I would like to double check my fill in the blank answers. Merci! 26. ...
- French - I had to fill in the blanks of this phrase with the following words: ...
- Math - I'm stumped on this one too: s e e d + i c e d ---------- s p i c e c= ...