Posted by rhon on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 8:08pm.
Melting point of gold is 1064*C What is the freezing point of gold?
- Science - drwls, Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 8:44pm
It is the same, 1064 C.
Pure compounds either melt or freeze while the temperature remains the same.
Gold is a pure material.
If you were talking about a gold alloy (such as 14K gold), the melting and freezing temperatures would be slightly different.
- GOLD DUST FOR SALE - BENSON IMO, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 4:46am
GOLD DUST FOR SALE
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $30,500USD per kilo
which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do
not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate
MR BENSON IMO
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - The melting point of gold is known to be approximately 1,060 ...
- science - The specific heat of solid gold is 0.13J/gC.How much heat is needed to...
- s.h.s chemistry - which has a higher melting point pure gold or impure gold
- Chemistry - The specific heat of solid gold is 0.13 J/g • °C. How much heat is ...
- Science - Study the data table below. A three-column table presenting the '...
- Science - How many number of gold atom are present in 0.6 gm of 18 carat gold....
- chemistry - silver has density of 10.5 g/cm3 and gold has a density of 193.g/cm3...
- science - liquid alcohol will change to vapor when its temperature reaches the A...
- Honors chemistry - i am doing a project for school and i was told to research ...
- physics - Water at 29.0 °C is sprayed onto 0.188 kg of molten gold at 1063 °C (...