Posted by Sue on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 7:35pm.
Name 3 structures that help focus the light rays entering the eye:
Can someone tell me if this is right, if not a site I can check, please. Thanks
Biology - bobpursley, Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 7:41pm
Biology - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 7:41pm
Try some of the following sites, especialy #5:
Biology - Sue, Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 7:49pm
Thanks...this site is the best!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology/Human Body - Which one of the following groups correctly identifies the ...
- science - which path does light take upon entering your eye? a). cornea-pupil-...
- Science - When light passes into the eye, what is it focused by? Is it the ...
- psychology - Because you are bored one afternoon, you decide to try a little ...
- Life Sciences - between iris and pupil which one control the amount of light ...
- health - 12. A person with an injury to the extrinsic muscles of the eye would ...
- Physics - In the first application of interferometric methods in radio astronomy...
- physics - The nearpoint of an eye is 123 cm. A corrective lens is to be used to ...
- Science - How does the eye lens focus light onto the retina?
- Physics - The crystalline lens of the human eye is a double convex lens made of ...