posted by Franco .
Can you let me know if the sentences below are grammatically correct? Thank you very much!
1) She is wearing a long-sleeved cotton polo shirt with a slogan in the front and one in the back.
2)She's got a pony tail and a patterned hair-band over her head. She is also wearing two necklaces and different bracelets on her wrists.
3) She is also wearing a zip-up leather jacket over a red hooded mesh(or fishnet sweatshirt?). Which one is correct?
4)She has her hair tied back with a hair clip (or barrette?). She is wearing red nailvarnish on her nails.
5)She wears her dyed red hair tied back in a pony tail.
6)She always wears a white sleeveless T-shirt (or a vest?) over a black T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms (?) underneath.
7) He is carrying a backpack on (?) his back.
8) They are practising ballet dancing.
They are wearing a black body and (or over?) a pair of sheer tights.
3. Both are correct.
4. Both hair clip and barrette are right. We usually say nail polish.
5. All are correct
8. black body suit
Either is correct.