Can you let me know if the sentences below are grammatically correct? Thank you very much!
1) She is wearing a long-sleeved cotton polo shirt with a slogan in the front and one in the back.
2)She's got a pony tail and a patterned hair-band over her head. She is also wearing two necklaces and different bracelets on her wrists.
3) She is also wearing a zip-up leather jacket over a red hooded mesh(or fishnet sweatshirt?). Which one is correct?
4)She has her hair tied back with a hair clip (or barrette?). She is wearing red nailvarnish on her nails.
5)She wears her dyed red hair tied back in a pony tail.
6)She always wears a white sleeveless T-shirt (or a vest?) over a black T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms (?) underneath.
7) He is carrying a backpack on (?) his back.
8) They are practising ballet dancing.
They are wearing a black body and (or over?) a pair of sheer tights.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 7:19pm
3. Both are correct.
4. Both hair clip and barrette are right. We usually say nail polish.
5. All are correct
8. black body suit
Either is correct.