Posted by Anna on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 7:10pm.
Hey, here are your other answers
1) She is wearing a long-sleeved cotton polo shirt with a slogan in the front and one in the back.
change your ending to: with a slogan on the front and back
2) How do you call a T-shirt with a collar that is half buttoned-up?
Do you mean: What do you call a T-shirt with a collar that is half buttoned-up?
Are you asking for an answer? Or is this just a question?
3)Does "boot-cut" mean the same as "flared"?
This sentence looks good. To be more specific you cold add : Does the word "boot-cut"......
Yes boot cut does mean the same thing as flared, if you hadn't known
4)She's got a pony tail and a patterned hair-band over her head. She is also wearing two necklaces and different bracelets on her wrists.
She's wearing her hair in a pony and has a patterned hair-band over her head. She's also wearing some jewelery.
You don't have to mention what types of jewelry she is wearing.
5) She is also wearing a zip-up leather jacket over a red hooded mesh(or fishnet sweatshirt?). Which one is correct? ~Can you find any better terms?
Is this sentence connected to the one above it, because if it is, then I wouldn't start it with She is also; I would start it with "Moreover"
7) She's got some eye make-up.
Or She has some eye makeup on. If you're saying that she has it on, then you have to include the word "on"
8)She has her hair tied back with a hair clip (or barrette?). She is typing data into her computer.She is wearing red nailvarnish on her nails.
She has her hair tied back with a barrette and is wearing red nailvarnish. She's typing data into her computer.
I would switch the the position of the last two sentences. It sounds wierd when you jump from describing her to what she is doing and then jump back.
You can just say "red nail varnish", you don't have to say she is wearing red nailvarnish on her nails. Nail varnish is seperate words; it means the same thing as nail polish.
9)She wears her dyed red hair tied back in (?) a pony tail.She is pointing at a Ferris wheel.
In what tense are you speaking?
She wears her dyed red hair in a pony. She points at a a Ferris wheel.
10)She always wears a white sleeveless T-shirt (or a vest?) over a black T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms (?) underneath.
T-shirts are sleeveless, you don't have to mention sleeveless in there. Out of those two choices, I'd choose vest. ~She always wears a white vest over a black T-shirt and has tracksuit bottoms on. Or and wears tracksuit bottoms. We obviously know that tracksuit bottoms are worn underneath. Therefore, you don't have to mention that word.
11) He is carrying a backback on (?) his back.
12) They are practising ballet dancing. They are wearing a black body suit and a pair of sheer tights.
13) How do you call a sweatsuit/tracksuit consisting of a vest and a pair of short you use for football?
Football top, shorts, socks, shin pads and spiked shoes.
Sorry, I don't know about this one.
Could I please know what grade level this is?
Answer this Question
- English - Can you let me know if the sentences below are grammatically correct? ...
- English - Can you please check if these sentences on clothes' description are ...
- English - You didn't answer my questions regarding clothes. Would you possibly ...
- English - Can you check if all the words are possible (especially those ...
- English - Could you please revise these sentences, too? Thank you. 1)Advertising...
- English - Could you please check these few sentences? Thank you. 1) In the ...
- spnaish Sra JMcGuinn - She is modeling a pair of skinny jeans which are a medium...
- English - Can you tell me if the following sentences or phrases are possible? ...
- Annexation--United States - Make a poster to advertise the cause of one of ... -...
- spanish Sra McGuin - I have to give a presentaiton tommorrow in school on what ...