Posted by christopher on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 1:15pm.
1.When should you begin choosing appropriate sources for your topic?
as soon as you get the assignment
after the rough draft is due
as soon as you have a good working thesis statement
after you decide how long your essay will be
What qualities should you look for in possible sources for your paper?
sources that are published after 1980
sources that are lengthy and well-developed
sources that are written by credentialed professionals
sources that are relevant, reliable, and recent
Why should you take careful notes when you are reading your sources?
so you can trace information that you want to use back to its original source
so you can be sure you are using as variety of sources
so you can see how many sources you are using
so you can see what the experts are saying about your topic
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Research Writing - How do you do this? I am lost. My topic I chose is Homeless. ...
- research writing - CheckPoint: Annotated Bibliography As part of the writing ...
- language arts Ms. Sue please - 1. Which of the following is not a function of a ...
- Directions help (Biology) - I have to do a research paper for my biology class, ...
- writing - "Part 1: Write an exploratory essay in which you compare and contrast ...
- Writing - Need some suggestions on how to create a argumentive rough draft apa ...
- MLA citation - Which of the following is not a tip that can help you find good ...
- English - Both Ada and Phil are evaluating their thesis statements, topic ...
- English - Which of the following is a common error in composing a thesis ...
- english essays - Ok..so i have to write an essay over heros..i have the intro ...