posted by Franco .
Can you please check if these sentences on clothes' description are possible? Thank you very much in advance.
1)He is wearing a pair of straight-leg beige corduroy trousers with pockets on both sides.
2) He is wearing a long-sleeved cotton polo sweatshirt (or T-shirt?) with a slogan in the front and one in the back.
3) How do you call a T-shirt with a collar that is half button-up? A polo T-shirt?
4)Does "boot-cut" mean the same as "flared"?
5)She's got a pony tail and a patterned hair-band over her head. She is also wearing two necklaces and different bracelets on her wrists.
6) She is also wearing (can you tell me a synonym?) a zip-up leather jacket over a red hooded mesh(or fishnet sweatshirt?).
7) She is wearing make-up on her eyes (her eyes are made-up??? is it possible?)
8)She has her hair tied back with a hair clip (or barrette?. She is typing data into her computer.She is wearing red nailvarnish on her nails.
9)She wears her dyed red hair tied back in (?) a pony tail.She is pointing at a Ferris wheel.
10)She always wears a white sleeveless T-shirt (or a vest?) over a black T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms (?) underneath.
11) He is carrying a backback on (?) his back.
12) They are practising ballet dancing.
They are wearing a black body and (or over?) a pair of sheer tights.
13) How do you call a sweatsuit/tracksuit consisting of a vest and a pair of short you use for jogging, running or cycling?
You don't have to be really specific on evry number You could just say he's wearing....(Number one looks good)
For number 2 you say that he is wearing a "long sleeved cotton polo" You cold just say he is wearing a long sleeved cotton polo shirt. Don't include the T.
What do you call a T-shirt that has a collar which is half buttoned up?
For #7 just stick with your normal sentence.
I made a few corrections. I'll come back this later.
Sorry for #7 it is good to be specific, so you should say what she's actually wearing on her eyes. Like mascara, eyeshadow.
You could just say she has some eye makeup on.