Posted by Kate on Monday, April 26, 2010 at 8:08pm.
Hi i don't know how to do this problem
solve for n^3
given that log(40 SQRT(3))/log(4n) = log(45)/log(3n)
Thanks i'm copletely lost and don't know how to solve
- PreCalculus - bobpursley, Monday, April 26, 2010 at 8:17pm
let a=log(40 sqrt(3)) and b=log45
then take the antilog of both sides, it looks like fun.
- RESPONSE - RESPONSE, Monday, April 26, 2010 at 8:21pm
how did you go from this
- PreCalculus - bobpursley, Monday, April 26, 2010 at 8:27pm
You are supposed to fill in the blanks.
- RESPONSE - RESPONSE, Monday, April 26, 2010 at 8:49pm
well if follow now but don't know how to take the anti log of that mumbo jumbo
n = 10^(3((blog4-alog3)/(a-b) )
im unsure how that simplifies
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- TRig WIth LoGs help1!! - i have problem i can't solve and the book is no help.. ...
- math - Logarithm!!! Select all of the following that are true statements: (a) ...
- Advanced Functions/ Precalculus Log - 1. Evaluate 4^(log base4 64) + 10^(log100...
- Math Help Please - Which of the following expressions is equal to log (x sqrt-y...
- Mathematics - Prove that log a, log ar, log ar^2 is an a.p. Is the following ...
- Math - h(x) = log (6x+5/7x-4) Find a formula for the inverse function h^-1(x) h...
- Calculus AB - How do you solve a system of logarithmic equations? They have ...
- Math - The problem 8^x = 16^x+2 the choices a)8 and b)-8. Help please! Given ...
- math - solve for x without using a calculator 5^(x+1) = 25 i know that x would ...
- Algebra 2 - how do not understand how to do this Log X + Lob (X-3) = 1 I know I ...