Posted by christopher on Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 9:22pm.
15.Which of the following is the correct expression of numbers in a series?
twelve dogs, eleven cats, and 1 mouse
3 apples, 23 lemon, and one fig
one car, two trucks, and a bus
ten adults, 2 teenagers, and a baby
Which of the following is correct?
the years 71-72
Which of the following is incorrect?
Act 3, 2 of the play
15.one car, two trucks, and a bus
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 9:41pm
15 - already done
16 - I see three correct expressions there. Are you sure of the question?
17 - I see two incorrect expressions there, maybe three. Check the question please.
- English - christopher, Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 9:47pm
1960s is incorrect it needs a comma
- English - Writeacher, Monday, April 26, 2010 at 10:01am
I think you mean apostrophe (not comma), right?
Also, I have never seen this in reference to any play: "Act 3, 2 of the play" -- not anywhere. I have no idea what that means.
http://www.colby.edu/personal/l/leosborn/quotes.html See #4 especially.
http://www.dianahacker.com/resdoc/p04_c08_s1.html See #19.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Question 12 Which of the following is correct? i.e. I.E. ie IE ...
- English - Which of the following is a compound subject? cats and dogs twenty-two...
- Math - Dogs cats and donkeys had a tug of war.four cats tied with three dogs.two...
- Essay Writing - I need help with parallel structure. My essay is contrasting ...
- Essay Writing - I need help with making my outline parallel. II. Body A. Needs 1...
- statistics - Table: Like Dogs Yes No Like cats Yes 194 21 No 110 10 For parts a-...
- Math - Callie surveyed 40 students at her school to see how many have dogs and/...
- physics - Two trucks A and B each travelling at 40 km/hr, move towards each ...
- English - 1. Look at the abandoned dogs. 2. Look at the deserted dogs. (Which ...
- English - It rains cats and dogs. It rains very hard. It rains very heavily. (...