Posted by christopher on Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 9:18pm.
Which of the following is correct?
Which of the following is incorrect?
in his 30s
the nineteenth century
Which of the following is the correct usage of a percentage?
one half %
Which of the following is the correct expression of numbers in a series?
twelve dogs, eleven cats, and 1 mouse
3 apples, 23 lemon, and one fig
one car, two trucks, and a bus
ten adults, 2 teenagers, and a baby
13.in his 30s
15.one car, two trucks, and a bus
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- captitals italics abbreviations and numbers - Question 1 Which of the following ...
- History - Can someone please help me with these four questions? My first is to ...
- Math - Can someone please help me to answer the following question? The question...
- English - Question 7 Which of the following is correct? Streets in Pittsburgh ...
- English - 15.Which of the following is the correct expression of numbers in a ...
- Using souces and avoiding plagirism - Question 13 Which of the following is ...
- History - Hello can someone please help me with this question. 10. All of the ...
- Math, rates - Which rates are equivalent? 6 U.S. dollars = 18 U.S. dollars 8 ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 9:51pm. He asked me a ...
- English question tags - Why is the following sentence correct: Nobody is ...