October 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Math 30 Trig
Sunday, April 25, 2010
How do I find the x-intercept of the graph of y=3sin 2x? Could you explain the steps to put this into my graphing calculator to get the graph. Please and thanks
Answer This Question
- I have the question what is the equation of the function in ...
- 1.The graph of y = - 1/2 |x - 5| - 3 can be obtained from the ...
- for my homework I have to graph 4 equations: 1. y=1/4x^2+3x-3 2. y=-...
- I'm having a lot of trouble with graphing trig functions. Can ...
- I have a TI-83 graphing calculator. How do you graph a polar equation on ...
Algebra (Graphing Calculator)
- When trying to perform a linear regression, my ...
graphing trig functions
- for graphing basic trig functions such as y=2sinx or y...
- Find an algebraic model for the sum of a number and its reciprocal. I ...
My Daughter Stacy needs help in math plz help!
- You have to find the x and y ...
- Use your graphing calculator to graph y = cos^−1(x)in ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help