Posted by christopher on Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 9:11pm.
Which of the following is correct when using an author’s name in your essay?
use the author’s full name throughout the essay
use the author’s last name when first mentioned and throughout the essay
use the author’s full name when first mentioned in your paper
use the author’s last name when first mentioned in your paper
English - christopher, Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 9:11pm
Which of the following is the correct way to cite a scene from Hamlet?
Hamlet I. 4.12-14
Hamlet 1.iv 12-14
English - d, Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 9:13pm
use the authors first name at the begining then substitute in his last here and there
English - d, Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 9:14pm
and the hamlet one, its your seccond choice, i just learned that today :)
English - christopher, Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 9:15pm
so Hamlet I. 4.12-14
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Which of the following is correct when using an author’s name in your ...
- English (MLA format) - in works cited I need to cite a book that is made by ...
- Literary Composistion - For this essay choose one of the stories from Units 1-7 ...
- English - Check all that apply. If you are using parenthetical citation for a ...
- english - Choose and Place MLA, APA, or Both in the blank. _____1. In a work ...
- English - 1. MLA formatting requires which of the following? A. double spacing ...
- English - I think it's a, but document formatting messes me up a little :) Any ...
- Documenting a website for research paper - I cant find it in my text book, can ...
- bibliography - I'm writing an essay and I know after a quote, you write the ...
- Writing Skills Part 3 - 1.Under the Library of Congress system,where would you ...