Posted by Sara on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 11:07pm.
A series of Lies Poem
A Tell a series of lies about yourself
B.Begin with the line, “I wish I were not so...”
C.End the poem with an “if” section.
Here is an example:
I wish I were not so brilliant.
My incredible mind overflows with ideas
Weighing me down with knowledge.
I am so smart I wrote volumes 4,8, and 16
Of the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
I’ve read every book in the Phoenix Library
And for recreation
I decipher Mayan hieroglyphics.
If a car were to run over me,
The gutters could be filled with learning
And bits of my brain would shine in the street
Like the morning sun.
Here is mine:
I wish I were not so despicable.
My socks leak with sweat and drool drips down my lips, making its way down my chin. Playing pranks on my teachers’ everyday; I get detention afterschool. Hopping my way down home, I stop to peek in windows of strangers. They notice me, and call the police. I bribe the police with money and am safe. My evil mind leads me to disastrous adventures which I enjoy experiencing. Knocking down kids at school, makes me feel amused. It’s like being addicted to drugs; I live for catastrophes. If a doctor were to check my heart, he would experience an attack on himself.
Please tell me if this looks good, and what I can add in it to make look good if it's not. Thank you very much for all your help:-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Poem - I also wrote this poem and this is deticated to my life. Does it sound ...
- Poem: Birthday by M.T. Buckley - For this poem can I get your opinion on ...
- english.poem.i am offering this poem - which of the following statements BEST ...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- The writer by Richard Wilbur Poem - Could you please help me I have no idea what...
- english - this is a scene of the book Dawn Bosco's on her way to summer camp. ...
- literature - Reflecting on this week’s literary readings, as well as your own ...
- acrostic poem - write an acrostic poem about summer vacation. begin each line ...
- Poem ~Help - Hey, so for my homework I need to make a poem about "what you do ...
- language arts - What is a concrete poem? A. A poem that provides concrete images...