Posted by Sara on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 10:43pm.
This is the same poem I've been working on a couple of weeks ago. I have finished the ending, and would like some of your help. It will say somewhere in my poem(Any suggestions) I will appreciate all the help you could give me. Thank you very much:-)
The magic box
I will put in the box
Hugs and kisses from my family
The daylight brought from the sun and
My parent’s blessings
I will put in the box
The teardrop of my eye
The first smiles of my baby brothers
The classical music playing in my heart
I will put into the box
My cousin’s dimples
The cold breeze blowing in the air
And memories from the past
I will put in the box the strongest force of love which I have gained and shared
Every heart’s compassion for affection
And my mom's lullaby
I will put in the box all passion, desire and hope
All the wonderful dreams experienced
The holy bible as a sign of god being with me
I will put in the box the honesty of the innocence
The unquenchable thirst for love
Lastly, I will put in it a door, leading to a fantasy quest
My box is styled with sequins, seashells and exotic souvenirs. There is a mirror on the lid with glitter all around. It will capture all reflections and add them to the box. Its hinges are ......I’m trying to think of something imaginative, but I can’t. Before I wanted to say, its hinges are the fingertips of a human; but that kind of seems gross. I want it to be something wonderful. Can you please give a few suggestions?
I shall travel in my box
To wherever destiny leads me, bumping into dangers, facing new challenges,
and ......I can’t think of an ending either. I was thinking before of saying, and starting the journey all over; something like that, but I don’t like it. I want it to be wonderful. Do you have any suggestions?
- English-Poetry - Sara, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 10:44pm
Sorry, one more thing. Does fantasy quest make sense? Is there any other way I could reword that?
- English-Poetry - SraJMcGin, Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 2:37am
fantasy quest is good.
hinges like links, bonds, springs...
experiences the seven wonders of the world / new cultures
Sorry, but my brain is not working well at this hour!
- English-Poetry - Sara, Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 10:22am
Thank you SraJMcGin, you helped me a alot:-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- poetry - i have to write a poem on what i feel poetry is or how i feel about ...
- Poem of wisdom - hey, I was wondering if you could lend me some help with the ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- English - Review the metric pattern in “Old Ironsides.” How does this meter ...
- English-Poetry - Which of these phrases best decribes rhythm? A.repeated sounds ...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- Poetry - What is rhyme scheme? (1 point_ The stressed and unstressed syllables ...
- ENGLISH - An angel, robed in spotless white, Bent down and kissed the sleeping ...
- English:Poetry - Hi beautiful people :) For English we need to select a poem and...
- Literature - So for example for this poem: Harlem by Langstone Hughes: What ...