Posted by Max on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 7:58pm.
What is the correct political geography term to describe what New Jersey, California, and Illinois are?
Geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 8:02pm
They are states.
Geography - Max, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 8:05pm
My teacher says it is wrong and that is ne of the other choices between colony,nation-state, state, province, nation
Geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 8:14pm
State is in your list of choices.
New Jersey, California, and Illinois are none of the other choices. They are states.
Geography - Dirty Dan, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 6:48pm
You're wrong Ms. Sue
Geography - becca, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 10:00pm
Ms. Sue retire. It is a nation-state:a political entity (a state) associated with a particular cultural entity (a nation)
Geography - Mary, Monday, April 21, 2014 at 12:38am
The nation-state concept originated in which of the following countries?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - What are the 5 themes of geography for los angeles, california? **do...
- history - Which of the following state has the least amount of net farm income ...
- Geography - Geography is an important social science. Describe the validity with...
- Geography - Describe the relationship between physical geography and world ...
- political geography - what are the most important factors in political geography
- USA PoliScience - Puerto Ricans who immigrate to the United States are most ...
- History - 12.)Why was it important for states like New Jersey to have a system ...
- Geography - What is a geography term that starts with the letter Y that is not a...
- Geography - Which is larger in land area, California or Missouri? i think it is ...
- Geography - describe the geography of greece. Name and explain 2 examples of how...