October 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Solve for x:
Answer This Question
- 2sin(x)cos(x)+cos(x)=0 I'm looking for exact value solutions in [0, 3...
- Solve the equation in the interval [0, 2pi]. 2sin(t)cos(t)-cos(t...
- I do not understand how to do this problem ((sin^3 A + cos^3 A)/(sin A...
URGENT - Trigonometry - Identities and Proofs
- Okay, today, I find myself ...
trigonometry (please double check this)
- Solve the following trig equations. ...
- Find sin(x/2) if sin(x)= -0.4 and 3pi/2 < or equal to (x) < ...
Ap Calc AB
- Determine (dy/dx) using implicit differentiation. cos(X^2Y^2) = x I...
- Prove each identity: a) 1-cos^2x=tan^2xcos^2x b) cos^2x + 2sin^2x-1 = sin...
Math - Trig - Double Angles
- Prove: sin2x / 1 - cos2x = cotx My Attempt: LS: = ...
- Verify the identities. Cos^2x - sin^2x = 2cos^2x - 1 When ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help