Posted by Saira on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 4:59pm.
can you list some smaller words that are in perimeter and litre. thank you
spelling - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 5:00pm
You start -- and we'll add to your list if possible.
spelling - Saira, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 5:03pm
perimeter: meter ,merit
spelling - Saira, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 5:04pm
i also cant figure words for decades
spelling - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 5:07pm
Those are good. How about prim, met, meet, rim? What about lit, tile, rile, tire?
You stretch your brain for decades.
spelling - Saira, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 5:17pm
decades:sad ,dad ...
spelling - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 5:19pm
That's a good start. Keep going.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- english - List words that give you trouble when writing. If you don’t have any, ...
- SPELLING HELP - For spelling I have to do 4 pages of spelling. I am choosing to ...
- Spelling - Hello, my daughter has to alphabetize a list of words that also ...
- spelling - just getting home from work. my 1st grader left spelling list at ...
- Spelling! - I have a hard home work with spelling. i have to write sentences ...
- Math - A pentagon is formed by putting together three identical equilateral ...
- english - 1. Choose the answer that displays the correct spelling of the plural ...
- 3rd grade - i was given a spelling words. than it say 'put the spelling words in...
- pelling - list of long a spelling words for a second grade student