Posted by Elizabeth on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 4:51pm.
Solve for y.
4-(y + 9)= 10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Algebra - How do you solve this Pre-Algebra problem: $1.25x + $2.25y = $916 ...
- pre-algebra - 1. y-5/3=1 -2 8 18 6 please help me solve this
- pre algebra - What is -7 - 8? I don't know how to solve this... please help!
- pre-algebra - Please help me solve these problems. 12^2+2 [(13+3)] / 2^2] -4(3...
- PRE-ALGEBRA - PLEASE HELP 5x+7y=12 x=36-7y solve by the substitution methond
- pre-algebra - Please help me, help my son: a(a-c)=23, solve for the value of c ...
- Pre- Algebra - Solve -3(2w-1) = 5w - 19. Please show all of your work.
- pre-algebra - 6y+y=42 combine and solve...show work...please help
- Pre-Algebra [urgent!] - I can't find the solution to this problem; can someone ...
- pre-algebra - Difference and sum of cubes; please help me solve this problem; 8t...