Posted by Murf on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:48pm.
Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete the worksheet.
E4-2 The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for Goode Company are as follows.
For the Month Ended April 30, 2008
Adjusted Trial Income
Balance Statement Balance Sheet
Account Titles Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr.
Accounts Receivable 7,840
Prepaid Rent 2,280
Accumulated Depreciation 4,921
Notes Payable 5,700
Accounts Payable 5,672
Common Stock 25,000
Retained Earnings 5,960
Service Revenue 15,590
Salaries Expense 10,840
Rent Expense 760
Depreciation Expense 671
Interest Expense 57
Interest Payable 57
Totals 62,900 62,900
Complete the worksheet.
E4-3 Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2. No common stock was issued
Prepare an income statement, a retained earnings statement, and a classified balance sheet.
E4-4 Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2.
(a) Journalize the closing entries at April 30.
(b) Post the closing entries to Income Summary and Retained Earnings. Use T accounts.
(c) Prepare a post-closing trial balance at April 30.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete the worksheet. ...
- accounting - P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for ...
- accounting - The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for Porter ...
- accounting - E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company...
- Accounting - E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company...
- accounting - Accrued salaries 1 Billís Company Partial Worksheet For the Year ...
- accounts - Analyze the transactions and do the following:- 1. Post to T Accounts...
- accounting class - Prepare a post-closing trial balance at April 30, 2008 for ...
- accounting - Does anyone know of a good site that explains how the enter the ...
- accounting - how do i close a partial worksheet for Walter Searing, for month-...