Posted by Sarah on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:05pm.
How do I support a thesis statement on same sex marriage?
COM 220 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:06pm
What reasons do YOU have for supporting same sex marriage?
COM 220 - Sarah, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:12pm
I guess I stated my question wrong. My thesis statement is While some people feel same sex marriage should be legalized, same sex marriage is wrong. I am trying to come up with a plan to support my thesis with compelling arguments and compelling counter arguments.
COM 220 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:13pm
What reasons do YOU oppose same sex marriage?
COM 220 - Sarah, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:15pm
I oppose same sex marriage because in my opinion it is morally and religiously wrong for people of the same sex to marry each other, we as human beings are suppose to procreate.
COM 220 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 3:44pm
Just to play devil's advocate --
Do you oppose people marrying when they're over 40 -- and thus past the age of procreation? Do you oppose marriage for people who cannot physically have a natural child?
These sites will help you clarify your thoughts and provide support for your position.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Com 220 - How would I compose a full sentence outline on same sex marrige using ...
- COM 220 - Can some one please help me come up with an full sentence outline on ...
- Thesis for Research paper - Is this a good thesis for my research paper. ...
- com 220 - I have to write a thesis statement on a topic I am going to write on ...
- com 220 - I thought I chose to write my final about Capital Punishment but ...
- English 102 - Can some one read this and give some feedback please! ...
- English - this is what i have done so far, but i need help with the rest. The ...
- COM 220 - I need someone to help me identify the thesis statement in the article...
- english-edits - Same-sex marriage should be legalized because it is uncivilized ...
- Last proof read - Sorry for bugging you guys.. But can someone proof read this ...