Post a New Question


posted by on .

What is the change in energy, Delta E, in kilojoules per mole of hydrogen atoms for an electron transition from n=5 to n=2?

  • chemistry - ,

    delta E = 2.180 x 10^-18 J*(1/n1^2 - 1/n2^2) where n1<n2.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question