Posted by VV on Monday, April 19, 2010 at 10:57pm.
what is counter? My child has to draw a piece of yarn 3 counters long over the top needle, 4 counters long over the middle neddle and 5 counters long over the bottom needle! But I don't know what a counter is!
Kindergarten Math - bobpursley, Monday, April 19, 2010 at 11:05pm
a counter is a measuring strip, usually like a paper ruler, usually marked at one inch increments. 4 counters long=4inches.
If you child doesn't have one, make a strip of paper marked in inches.
Kindergarten Math - Jack, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:55pm
A counter is a small plastic circle about a half-inch in diamiter
Kindergarten Math - Lynn, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 5:51pm
Thank you thank you thank you... I asked my son what a counter was and he was not able to tell me, though he was able to tell that that I wasn't doing it right :-)
Kindergarten Math - Issu, Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 7:17pm
I don't know too
Kindergarten Math - Alexis, Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 5:35pm
How do I draw counters of 8 sandwiches
Kindergarten Math - Livhu, Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:13pm
I think you draw a straight line across than 8 sticks on it like crosses
Kindergarten Math - Erish, Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 11:17pm
5 5 5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- kindergarten - I need to know what a counter is in order to have my child draw a...
- math - Draw a piece if yarn 3 counters long over a needle
- kindergarten math - what does this mean draw a piece of yarn 3 counters long?
- Math kindergarten - The question in the math kindergarten homework is : Have ...
- maths - IN KINDERGARTEN HOMEWORK IT ASK TO LAY COUNTERS AND FEW NUMBERS ARE ...
- 4th grade math - Need help with this problem. Suppose you arrange 48 counters ...
- math - My son is in Kindergarten and I have no idea about the "Counters" in the ...
- math - Adraiana and kyle have the same number of counters. they combine them ...
- math - use counters to show the same number of animals. Draw the counters?
- 4tt grade math - if 14 counters are half. then what is the one ------ counters? ...