Posted by y912f on Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:31pm.
I'm working on my Learning Log of Vocabulary Words, and there are two words that I can't find sentences for
abnegate, and abode
Can someone please help me with these?
Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:38pm
The noun, abode, means a home or a person's dwelling place.
My abode for the last seven years has been a two-bedroom apartment.
Check the sample sentences for abnegate:
Grammar and Composition - y912f, Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:39pm
Grammar and Composition - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:41pm
Grammar and Composition - bobpursley, Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:42pm
To abnegate the pleasures of chocolate was too much for me.
Grammar and Composition - y912f, Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:55pm
Thank youu guys!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar and Composition - Can you guys give some vocabulary words that I can ...
- English - my son has vocabulary words using in sentences, I don't understand ...
- algebra - By the end of your 5th French lesson, you have learned 20 vocabulary ...
- 7th grade science - I really need help with some vocabulary words. I know what ...
- Grammar - Hello. I read a few words and I didn't know what they were. Here are ...
- Vocabulary - Does anyone have the same Vocabulary book I do? It's about 3/4 the ...
- Science - What's the vocabulary word for the definition (activities such as ...
- algebra 1 - by the end of your 6th Spanish lesson you have learned 20 vocabulary...
- Algebra 1 (maths) - I'm slightly confused about this question: Suppose that you ...
- English - Hello! Any interesting ideas on how to present new vocabulary? The ...