Posted by rfvv on Monday, April 19, 2010 at 3:37am.
1. When was Wima born?
- She was born in 1940.
2. How many miles was the hospital away from Wilma's home?
- It was about 50 miles away from her home.
3. When did Wilma get a bronze medal at the Melbourn Olympics?
- She got a bronze medal in 1956.
4. When did Wilma retire from running?
- She retired from running in 1962.
5. When did she become a teacher and school coach?
-She became a teacher and school coach in 1962.
6. At what age did Wilma become a teacher and school coach?
- When she was 22 years old.
7. How many gold medals did Wilma get at the Rome Olympics?
- She got 3 gold medals.
8. When did she get three gold medals?
- In 1960.
9. When did she get polio?
- She got polio at age 4.
10. When was she able to walk again?
- She was able to walk again at the age of 12.
(Are the questions and answers correct? Correct erors, plese. Thank you.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - A car traveling on a highway is 60 miles away from home after 1 hour, ...
- algebra - Wilma drove at an average speed of 60 mi/h from her home in City A to ...
- Algebra - Wilma drove at an average speed of 35 mi/h from her home in City A to ...
- Math - Wilma drove at an average speed of 35 mi/h from her home in City A to ...
- business law - Wilma's arm is broken when Paula knocks her down during an ...
- College Algebra - Wilma drove at an average speed of 35 mi/h from her home in ...
- math - Over the river and through the woods to grandpa's house the smith ...
- English - 1. Wilma was able to walk again at age twelve. 2. Wilma was able to ...
- English - 1. Wilma found a love for running. 2. Wilma found love for running. (...
- MATH - From HOME TO THE FAIR IT'S 70 MILES, I have driven about 30 miles at 40 ...